As you probably know, this is a new thing for us—put together on the fly in response to a significant need in our community—so we appreciate your patience as we work out the initial kinks in the system.
Please keep in mind we are unable to accept pickup orders over the phone at this time.
Here are a few guidelines to make the process go as smoothly as possible when you send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please remember to include your cell phone number in your message with your list of items. We’ll need that to process your order and communicate with you at pickup time.
- It’s likely that not everything on your list is in stock and available right now, particularly specific flavors, sizes and brands. We’ll do our best to substitute what we do have unless you tell us not to.
- Credit card orders must be processed by phone. We’ll ask for that information when we call you.
- Orders received by 6am will be processed that same day. If we receive your email after that time, your order will not be ready until the following weekday. Pick up times are between noon and 3pm Monday through Friday.
- If you think you might be using this service multiple times, please consider one of our re-loadable gift cards so we can keep that number on file for future purchases. This will also help secure your credit card information. We can work this out on the phone.
- Please keep your phone handy the morning of delivery as we will need to reach you, and all of our other delivery customers, to schedule your pickup and verify information.
- A $5 fee will be added to your total to help us cover the extra staff necessary to make this happen. We will gladly confirm your total when processing your order.
Thanks for your patience and support. We look forward to seeing you soon!