We are delighted to be hosting several of our fabulous local suppliers on Thursday, March 13, for Member-Owner Appreciation Day. It sounds like the snow will be cleared out by our first arrival, Gammelgarden Creamery, at 10 am on Thursday. Please plan to join us for Member Day, whether you are a Wild Oats member or not. Meet our suppliers, sample their tasty treats, and (if you are a member) save 5% on most of your purchases store-wide. (Beer & wine, special orders, gift cards and consignment items are excluded from the discount). If you’re not yet a Wild Oats member, Thursday is a great day to become one and enjoy member day savings. Signing up is easy. Just ask your Wild Oats cashier about becoming a member.
On Thursday, March 13, the following local food producers plan to be here with us:
- Gammelgarden Creamery, Pownal, VT – 10 am-12 pm. Come try Gammelgarden’s awesome maple skyr!
- suki Skincare, Northampton, MA – 11 am-2 pm. Natural skincare products done right! Our suki rep will also be demoing Two Moms in the Raw organic, gluten-free, non-GMO granolas & crackers from Lafayette, CO
- Our Daily Eats, Albany, NY – 11:30 am-1:30 pm – fresh, 100% natural nuts, granolas & roasted snacks. “Made with care in Hudson Valley”
- Ioka Valley Farm, Hancock, MA – 11:30 am-1:30 pm – 100% pure maple syrup, 10% off in March! We also sell Ioka’s naturally raised beef in our Fresh & Frozen Meats Dept.
- Crescent Creamery, Pittsfield, MA – 11:30 am-1 pm – milk & cookies!
- Maplebrook Farm, Bennington, VT – 1:30-4:30 pm – handmade mozzarella, feta and ricotta cheese
- Shire City Herbals, Pittsfield, MA – 3-6 pm – Fire Cider health tonic
- Ooma Tesoro’s, Windsor, MA – 4-6 pm – handmade marinara sauce
- Cricket Creek Cheese, Williamstown, MA – 4:30-6:30 pm – handmade cheeses
- GUINNESS Draught Beer Tasting from 4-6 pm
- We will also be sampling our deli’s corned beef & cabbage during the day!
Thursday is going to be a busy day! Please note that supplier demo times are approximate, and that weather may play a role in the supplier’s schedules.