Do you know where your produce comes from? The answer is yes, if you shop for produce at Wild Oats Market.
If you shop at Wild Oats Market, your produce might come from:
- Chenail’s Farm in Williamstown, MA
- Gill Greenery in Gill, MA
- Happenchance Farm in Eagle Bridge, NY
- Jaeschke’s Orchard in Pittsfield, MA
- Mighty Food Farm in Pownal, VT
- Wildstone Farm in Pownal, VT
Although these farms represent our primary local produce suppliers, we draw on many small local farms throughout the year for fresh fruits, vegetables and berries. Visit us in midsummer for Blake’s Blueberries from Stamford, VT and in the fall for heirloom apples from Scott Farm in Dummerston, VT.
We source our plants and soil products as carefully as we source our produce. Our products include:
- Moo Doo soil products and mulch from Vermont Natural Ag Products in Middlebury, VT
- Native grown plants from Project Native in Housatonic, MA
We carry Fair Trade bananas from Equal Exchange year-round.