- Member-only coupons and special discounts on Member-Owner Appreciation Days four times a year.
- Discounts on special orders of non-sale items.
- Yearly patronage rebates when the co-op is profitable. (For more information about our Patronage Rebate Program, please see Article 12 of the bylaws).
- Participation in our Wild Connections program, which offers discounts and special offers from local area businesses.
- A vote at the Annual Meeting and a say in how the co-op is governed.
But being a member-owner is about more than what you get for joining.
You can’t really quantify the benefits of having a business like Wild Oats Market in the community. As a small, independent food co-op that focuses on local and organic products, Wild Oats Market provides a place where people can shop for healthy, delicious food — and know where that food comes from. The biggest benefit of all is being able to enjoy a community resource that supports:
- Healthy food choices that are accessible to all income levels
- Fair trade, earth-friendly products
- Products made locally and with organic ingredients
- Local small farmers
- Sustainable living practices
- A thriving local economy
Do you share our goals? If so, you can help us meet them by becoming a Wild Oats member-owner today.