Shop Wild Oats Market for quality and affordability. We’re pleased to offer new, lower pricing on four high-quality products that are staples on many grocery lists:
- Crescent Creamery Milk* – Gallons – Whole $4.49; 2% $4.29; 1% $3.99; Skim $3.89
1/2 Gallons – Whole $2.99; 2% $2.99; 1% $2.49
- Cabot Creamery Butter – Salted & Unsalted – 1 lb $3.99
- Feather Ridge Farm Eggs – 1 dozen $2.99
- Florida’s Natural Orange Juice – 59 oz $3.49
* Milk prices may fluctuate from time to time.
Better pricing does not mean lower quality: Crescent Creamery is a locally owned (Pittsfield, MA) business whose milk comes from family farms through the regional Agrimark farmers cooperative. Cabot Creamery is a cooperative of 1200 family-owned dairy farms located throughout upstate New York and New England. Cabot’s premium butter is churned in West Springfield, MA. Feather Ridge Farm, located in the Hudson River Valley of New York, produces cage-free eggs from hens that are fed on Feather Ridge farm-milled, whole grain feed (100% vegetarian, with no antibiotics, no hormones, and no byproducts). Florida’s Natural, a cooperative of family-owned citrus groves (Florida’s Natural Growers), is not-from-concentrate and is made and packaged entirely in the U.S.
Enjoy the significant savings that these new, lower prices bring.